11 Legacy Notes to Guide Your Extraordinary Legacy Reflections
I’ve been writing Notes about Legacy as I read books during my morning coffee and listen to broadcasts on Sunday morning.
These Notes start with “Legacy ___”. Then an action verb appears. And, a possible pattern emerges.
For this article, I’m writing about the ones that started with “Legacy is a gifted ___.”
To be candid, I’m not sure where this activity is taking me. I smell an insight book. However, the smell is emanating from over the hill. It’s the light breeze that brings me the aroma. At least, my future self is cooking!
Legacy is the useful whats (time, effort, and money) you gift others so they can learn something from your lived experience.
In no particular order, here are 11 Legacy Notes. While short in length, I suggest you take a few breaths with each one and reflect on its message for your legacy decisions from tomorrow for today!
Also, because I’m taking these Notes out for a walk, and if you want to scratch them behind their ears, I would appreciate your thoughts below:
- Legacy is a gifted reminder to listen to the stories that can inform your decisions today
- Legacy is a gifted understanding of a life well-lived
- Legacy is a gifted path you walk in sight of all that makes you feel joy, sing in your heart, and dance in your soul
- Legacy is a gifted resonance of sound, a note well-voiced that brings attention to your presence
- Legacy is a gifted minute in which you realize who you are meant to become from tomorrow today
- Legacy is a gifted handshake that places the world before you while spending the currency of attention
- Legacy is a gifted thank you from the companions who walk with you with an occasional woof as a reminder
- Legacy is a gifted chair in which you navigate the world through the books you read and the videos you watch
- Legacy is a gifted pen whose movement across the page spells out your truth of being fully human
- Legacy is a gifted tree under which and with whom you appreciate the whispers of being natural
Did you wonder why 11?
11 reminds me of the two ends of a stick. When you pick up one end of the stick, you pick up the other end. The essence of the stick is the content between the ends. The essence of the Note is the message between “from tomorrow” on the right and “for today” on the left.
Getting Involved with WELLth Movement
Legacy Intention Course is available — click here
Check out Wholiveristy — WELLth Movement’s Learning and Educating Portal